Hawaii Moving Companies
Compare Moving Companies in Hawaii
Moving from Hawaii doesn’t have to be complicated. U-Pack® makes it easy and fast. While full-service movers might take months to deliver your belongings stateside, U-Pack shipments arrive in approximately 10-14 business days. And since you do the packing and loading, you save on moving costs compared to traditional movers.
U-Pack can move you door-to-door from your home in Hawaii to most places within the U.S., Canada or Puerto Rico. No matter where the next adventure takes you, we can help you get there.
Get a free moving quote to check options at your locations. Enter your origin, destination, home size and move date, and we’ll email you a quote within one business day (off-shore locations require a manual check from a moving consultant).
Hawaii Coverage Area
ReloCube moving containers are available door-to-door in Oahu and Hawaii, and they’re also available for loading at the service center on Maui and Kauai. The best type of equipment for your move depends on your needs (home size, destination, budget and delivery preferences). Check serviceability and equipment options with a free moving quote.
Even though we move people to all 50 states, some of the most common destinations from Hawaii are:
How U-Pack works from Hawaii
Here’s how your belongings move from Hawaii to the states:
- A ReloCube is brought to your home (or you can load at a service center)
- You load your belongings inside
- The container is shipped to Honolulu, where it sets sail for Los Angeles, CA
- Your shipment travels from the port to your new home
- You unload
- U-Pack picks up the empty equipment
You can add services like storage (available in Honolulu or at a stateside service center), loading or unloading help, guaranteed transit or moving supplies. Call a moving consultant at 844-362-5303844-594-3077 to discuss options.
Moving to Hawaii?
U-Pack can also move you from the lower 48 to Hawaii. In those cases, you load your belongings into the equipment, the shipment moves to California and then sets sail to Honolulu. It travels from Honolulu to your home, where you unload. It’s just as easy and quick to get to the islands as it is for those moving from Hawaii.
Hawaii Fun Facts
During your time living in Hawaii, did you learn these interesting tidbits?
- The Hawaiian alphabet only has 12 letters (H, K, L, M, N, P, W, A, E, I, O and U)
- The hundreds of islands of the Hawaiian archipelago cover over 1,500 miles, making it the widest state in the United States
- Mauna Kea is taller than Mount Everest if you measure from its base on the ocean floor
- Hawaii has no daylight savings time and is part of its own time zone (Hawaiian Standard Time)
- Typically, the wind blows east to west, and when it switches from a change in pressure it’s called the Kona Winds
- It’s the youngest state in the nation, becoming a proclaimed state in August 1959