Oklahoma Moving Companies
Leave the Oklahoma Wind Behind
Okie life can be pretty great. From the big-city fun in Tulsa and OKC to a more relaxed pace in smaller towns, there’s something for everyone. But when it’s time to call a new state home, you need a dependable moving company to get you there.
U-Pack® makes moving to a new state simple. And the best part is that U-Pack prices are comparable to truck rental! Get a free moving quote today and compare to other moving companies in Oklahoma. Remember that every U-Pack quote includes sales tax, fuel, road tolls, liability coverage, and the driver.
Oklahoma Fun Facts
- Oklahoma’s name is derived from the Choctaw words meaning “red people”
- Oklahoma is one of only two states that share its name with its capital city (Indianapolis, Indiana, is the other)
- The state has the largest protected area of tallgrass prairie in the world
- Oklahoma City is equidistant from Los Angeles and New York City
- The nation’s first tornado warning was issued here in 1948, which helped warn residents of the coming storm
- There are some unique festivals here: The Big Foot Festival in Honobia, Fried Onion Burger Day in El Reno and Indian Summer Celebration in Bartlesville