Moving Companies in Oklahoma City, OK
Saying “So Long” to Oklahoma City?
With a robust economy and abundance of entertainment, nightlife and employment options, residents consider Oklahoma City a great place to live and work.
But if it’s time to pull up roots and start life in a new city, you’ll need a moving company to help get you there! U-Pack specializes in long-distance moves. With a nationwide network of service centers, we can transport your belongings from Oklahoma to practically anywhere in the U.S., Canada or Puerto Rico within about a week. All you have to do is pack and load, and we’ll take care of the driving!
Oklahoma City Quick Facts
It’s not easy to start life in a new place, but you’ll always have your memories and pride in the place you used to call home! Use these facts about OKC to educate your new neighbors and friends:
- OKC is the capital and largest city in Oklahoma with 580,000 residents, and a metro population of 1.2 million.
- It’s home to one of the largest livestock markets in the country.
- Oklahoma City really is where the wind comes sweeping down the plain! Oklahoma City is known for windy weather, which makes hot summer temps not feel so hot. But, the wind can make for a blustery winter.
- I-35, I-40 and I-44 all converge in Oklahoma City. The metropolitan area has 130+ miles of federal interstate and state highways.
- The city is an equal distance from Los Angeles and New York and within 500 miles of 71 million people.
- Oklahoma City is a great family locale, with museums, parks, a zoo, botanical gardens, and a theme park!
U-Pack Oklahoma City
1117 E Grand Blvd
Oklahoma City OK, 73129