Moving Companies in Phoenix, AZ
Compare Movers in Phoenix
When searching for a professional moving company, it can be tough to sort through the options. Some offer full-service moving where they do everything — packing, loading, transportation, unloading — which comes at a premium. Others, like truck rental, require you to do all the work. If you’re moving long distance, doing all the driving can be daunting. U-Pack® offers something unique — a “you pack, we drive” service that gives you door-to-door delivery at DIY prices.
Want to see how you can move to or from Arizona with U-Pack? Compare rates with a free moving quote.
What Makes U-Pack Different
U-Pack specializes in easy long-distance moving. You do the packing and loading, and we deliver your belongings fast. Here’s how it works:
- U-Pack delivers a moving trailer or ReloCube container to you
- You load
- U-Pack drives to your new home
- Everything arrives fast — average transit times are just 2-5 business days
- You unload
- U-Pack picks up the empty equipment
U-Pack services all 50 states, Canada and Puerto Rico, including a local service center in Phoenix. Learn more about our coverage area.
Prices are based on the space used in the moving trailer or the number of ReloCubes you use. Space is flexible, too. Just use the space you need, and adjust the rate if you use more or less. Wondering how much space to expect to use? A moving quote will estimate it based on the size of the home. Or call us at 844-362-5303844-594-3077 to discuss the specifics of your move.
Getting the Cheapest Move
U-Pack rates are often comparable to truck rental, especially when you add fuel cost to the rental truck price (fuel is included with U-Pack). But if you’re looking for the most affordable rates for your move to or from Phoenix, there are a few things to consider:
- Using less space. Getting rid of unwanted items and loading efficiently can help you save space, which means you’ll pay less.
- Choosing the right move date. Moving has peak times. Moving at an off-peak date means cheaper rates.
- Picking the services you need. Most U-Pack moves include door-to-door delivery, but you could also choose other money-saving options. Load at the local Phoenix service center or unload at the destination service center to cut costs.
Phoenix Facts: Did You Know?
How long have you lived in Phoenix? Even the most seasoned residents might be surprised to learn some of these interesting bits of information:
- South Mountain Park is the largest municipal park in the world, covering over 16,000 acres.
- Four Fortune 500 companies call Phoenix home: Avnet Inc., Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold Inc., Republic Services Inc., and PetSmart. Nearby Tempe is home to a fifth: Insight Enterprises.
- Phoenix averages more than 100 days each year of temperatures over 100 degrees.
- Phoenix got its start as a hay camp supplying nearby Fort McDowell in the 1860s.
- Phoenix is larger than New York City and Los Angeles combined, in terms of square miles.
- There are more than 200 golf courses in Phoenix.
- The Heard Museum is host to the annual World Championship Hoop Dance Contest, celebrating local Native American culture.
Moving to one of these locations?
Check out some of these popular places where U-Pack frequently moves people from Phoenix. If you're headed to one of these places, these guides have more specific information to help you during the process:
5215 West Lower Buckeye Road
Phoenix AZ, 85043