Rhode Island Moving Companies
Moving out of Rhode Island?
Whether you’re going just a state away or clear across the country, U-Pack® can help with your move from Rhode Island. We deliver a moving trailer or moving container to your home. You load. We drive to your new home in Rhode Island, and then you unload your belongings. Not only is it the easiest way to move long-distance, it's also affordable! U-Pack prices compare to truck rental, but you don't have to drive.
Get a free moving quote today and compare to other Rhode Island moving companies. Learn more about the U-Pack coverage area to find a service center near you.
Fun Facts about The Ocean State
- There is no county government in the state. It’s divided into 39 municipalities that each have local government.
- Lots of firsts in Rhode Island: The first circus in 1774, the first open golf tournament in 1895 and the first jail sentence for automobile speeding in 1904.
- The Redwood Library and Athenaeum in Newport (completed in 1750) is the oldest library building in the country.
Things to Do
Make sure you enjoy some popular outings around the state:
- Eat some of the things the state is known for, like calamari (which are heavily breaded in most other states), clam cakes and doughboys.
- Take a ferry from Jamestown to Newport (and then you can explore Newport without having to find a parking space!).
- Catch a show at Theater By the Sea, an iconic playhouse listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- See the floating flames at WaterFire, an award-winning sculpture installation on the three rivers in Providence.