Maryland Moving Companies
Planning a Move from Maryland?
While the majority of Maryland's population is in the areas that surround Baltimore and Washington, D.C., there are still plenty of people living in small towns and quaint cities. It's easy to see why the state is often called "Little America" — there’s something for everyone. If you’re planning a move from Maryland, you want to know that the moving company understands the area. U-Pack® handles moves in both metro and more rural areas, so we can do door-to-door moving in most situations.
When moving to another state, it would be a shame to spend all your time driving a rental truck cross country. Make moving from Maryland easy when you use U-Pack. We deliver a moving container or moving trailer to your home. You load. We drive to your new home. You unload.
Since we do all the driving, you might expect the same high prices of other Maryland moving companies. That's not the case with U-Pack. You get the convenience of an experienced driver, nationwide coverage and easy-to-load equipment at prices you would expect to pay for truck rental.
Maryland by the Numbers
- 4 million people visit the capital city of Annapolis each year
- 7th state to ratify the U.S. Constitution in 1788
- The largest blue crab caught in the Chesapeake Bay was 10.72 inches
- 16 of the 23 counties border tidal water
- Hoye Crest on Backbone Mountain, the highest point in the state, is 3,360 feet tall
- The Capital Gazette (originally the Maryland Gazette) was founded in 1727, and it’s the oldest continuously published newspaper in the country
Most Popular Maryland Moves
Since it’s the most populated area in the state, it’s no surprise that the majority of moves out of Maryland originate from the Baltimore area. The two most popular destinations from here are: