District of Columbia Moving Companies
Moving from Washington, D.C.
Who wants to move from Washington, D.C. across the country in a rental truck? Navigating the traffic and then enduring a long drive in a large, unfamiliar vehicle doesn’t sound ideal.
There's an easier way to do it at a comparable cost: U-Pack®. Have you heard about U-Pack? It's the money-saving alternative to truck rental. You load the moving trailer or moving container, and U-Pack drives to your destination. You unload. It's easy and affordable. No matter where you're moving, U-Pack can get you there. Learn more about our coverage area and find the service center nearest you.
Pause Packing and Have Some Fun
This time doesn’t have to be all work and no play. In fact, if it’s been a while since you’ve visited some of D.C.’s iconic sites, they can make the perfect break from packing and moving. Take in these unique attractions one more time:
- Tour all the national monuments and memorials
- Explore the U.S. Capitol Building and the White House
- Take a walk through Georgetown
- See a concert at the Kennedy Center
- Visit Mount Vernon
- Walk through old town Alexandria
- Learn at the Museum of Natural History
- See the animals at the National Zoo
- Explore the National Air & Space Museum
- Play at Six Flags America
- Discover the Smithsonian
Where do People Move to from D.C.?
These are some of the most popular destinations when relocating from the capital city. Check out the guides below to get details about these particular moves: