Moving Companies in Los Angeles, CA
Finding a Moving Company in Los Angeles
Calling Los Angeles “big” would be an understatement. Four million people share almost 500 square miles of prime land in this Southern California metro. More size means increased options — for everything! So when you’re looking for help with a long-distance move, where do you turn?
U-Pack® can deliver the assistance you need without blowing your budget. How?
- You control your move from start to finish
- You pack and load; we drive
- You only pay for the space you use
With nationwide coverage, we can get your belongings to your new home quickly!
Fun L.A. Outings
There’s simply no place else like the City of Angels! Your to-do list could run forever, but we’ve narrowed it down. Make plans to enjoy these famed sites before you leave:
Griffith Observatory and Griffith Park
Head up Mount Hollywood and take in spectacular views of the L.A. basin. The setting features a world-class planetarium, the largest urban park in the country and the Los Angeles Zoo & Botanical Gardens.
The Getty Center
Located north of Santa Monica near the UCLA campus, The Getty Center is an architectural marvel. It also contains some of the world’s finest works of art. Get the most out of your visit with a free guided tour.
Santa Monica and Venice get more attention, but Malibu’s Zuma Beach is considered one of the top beaches in the L.A. Surf, swim, stroll, or just sit back and enjoy your surroundings!
Hollywood Walk of Fame and TCL Chinese Theatre
TCL (originally Grauman’s Chinese Theatre) opened in 1927 and represented the excess of Hollywood’s Golden Age. Tours are available daily (except during special events). Right outside of TCL is the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Along the sidewalk on Hollywood Boulevard, you can see the handprints and signatures of hundreds of movie stars.
Grand Central Market
Get lost in a slice of foodie heaven in downtown L.A.! In operation since 1917, the market perfectly captures the city’s diversity. Enjoy everything from craft beer, coffee and pressed juices to deli fare, falafel, tacos, and chow mein.
Moving from L.A. With U-Pack
Popular Places to Move to from Los Angeles
These are some the most common areas that U-Pack customers move to from the L.A. area. If you're headed to one of these cities, check out these helpful guides to know what to expect:
- East Los Angeles, CA to Boston, MA
- East Los Angeles, CA to Phoenix, AZ
- East Los Angeles, CA to Reno, NV
- Los Angeles, CA to Austin, TX
- Los Angeles, CA to Boulder, CO
- Los Angeles, CA to Charleston, SC
- Los Angeles, CA to Chicago, IL
- Los Angeles, CA to Cincinnati, OH
- Los Angeles, CA to Colorado Springs, CO
- Los Angeles, CA to Columbus, OH
- Los Angeles, CA to Houston, TX
- Los Angeles, CA to Indianapolis, IN
- Los Angeles, CA to Nashville, TN
- Los Angeles, CA to Oklahoma City, OK
- Los Angeles, CA to Orlando, FL
- Los Angeles, CA to Philadelphia, PA
- Los Angeles, CA to Pittsburgh, PA
- Los Angeles, CA to Portland, OR
- Los Angeles, CA to Salt Lake City, UT
- Los Angeles, CA to Tucson, AZ
- Los Angeles, CA to Vancouver, WA
- Los Angeles, CA to Virginia Beach, VA
12200 Montague St
Pacoima CA, 91331