Moving Companies in Nitro, West Virginia
Heading Out of Nitro
In a town of 8,000 people, no one is a stranger. That’s what you’ve enjoyed most about living in Nitro, West Virginia. The city’s white winters, comfortable summers, affordable living and proximity to Charleston has made it a great place to call home. But if you’ve decided to find new adventures somewhere else, you’ll need to hire a moving company.
Whether you’re heading to another small town or a big city, U-Pack® can help. We provide door-to-door service to almost anywhere in the U.S., Canada or Puerto Rico. Our local service center handles moves around the area, including to and from Charleston. Learn more about how U-Pack works here, and then get a quote online to check rates.
Fun Memories to Make Before Leaving Nitro
Though Nitro is small, there are a lot of memories to make. Before you leave, go out and celebrate your hometown.
- Cheer on the Wildcats. Go cats! Check the high school’s calendar and root for your team one final time.
- Place a bet at Mardi Gras Casino. Try your luck at one of the slot machines, or place a bet on some horse racing. Relax in the evenings at one of the casino’s gourmet restaurants.
- Browse the Nitro AntiqueMall. Enjoy buying collectibles? What about refurbishing antique furniture? Whatever vintage piece you’re looking for, you’re sure to find it at this two-story antique haven.
- Take part in community events. Small towns are known for having the best local events. Check the city’s calendar and see what events are happening soon.
- Spend the day at Ridenour Lake. Invite friends and family to join you at Ridenour Lake for a fun day of fishing and picnicking. This is a great way to see everyone one last time.
Start planning your move from Nitro with a free online quote. Prefer to talk to a U-Pack representative? Give us a call at 844-362-5303844-594-3077, and we’ll be happy to help!
7 Mcjunkin Road
Nitro WV, 25143