Moving Companies in Tacoma, WA
Planning a Move from Tacoma?
If you’re leaving Tacoma for new adventures, you’re sure to miss the scenic backdrop of Mount Rainier, the city’s vibrant arts scene, and the great local food and retail establishments. But, we hope you’ll settle into your new city in no time!
If you’re looking for a state-to-state mover to get you out of Tacoma, U-Pack® is a great option! Our prices are comparable to truck rental, but we’ll handle all the driving. This way, all you do is pack, load, and travel to your new home how you want — easy and convenient! Explore our coverage area to find a service center near your new location. Then, get a free quote to check rates.
For more information, take a look at this resource to learn more about how U-Pack works.
Things to Do in Tacoma Before You Leave
Become a tourist for a day! Go out and enjoy the beauty of Tacoma, Washington, and all the things it has to offer before you leave. Here are some ideas:
- Check out the Farmers Market
- Head to Tacoma’s downtown Cultural District and visit one of the many museums like the Washington State History Museum and the Tacoma Art Museum
- Spend time at Point Defiance Park, one of the largest parks in the U.S.
- See what’s new at Point Defiance Zoo and Aquarium
- Check out LeMay – America’s Car Museum
- Take a step back in time on 5 Mile Drive
- Walk across the Chihuly Bridge of Glass
Did You know?
Tacoma is called the “City of Destiny” because the area was chosen to be the western terminus for the Northern Pacific Railroad in the late 19th century. The railroad connected with Commencement Bay, making Tacoma’s motto “When rail meets sail.”
1955 Lincoln Ave
Tacoma WA, 98421