Washington Moving Companies
Moving from Washington?
Washington offers beauty as you've never seen it before. If there's an activity you like to do outdoors, you can do it in here! Climbing up a mountain, or skiing down it, spelunking, mountain biking, whitewater rafting, kayaking, deep sea fishing, whale watching — the list of things to do is endless. While it’s been a great place to call home, if you need to move, U-Pack can help.
U-Pack is a nationwide moving company with local expertise. We have several service centers across Washington offering easy, affordable moving. With U-Pack, you do the packing and loading, but we do all the transportation — delivering your belongings door to door.
No matter where you’re moving, U-Pack can help! We service all 50 states, Canada and Puerto Rico. Find a U-Pack service center near your new home on our coverage map. Get a free moving quote to check rates. Call or click to learn more!
Fun Facts Every Washington Resident Should Know
Did you know these interesting things about your home state?
- Washington’s nickname is the Evergreen State, and it is named after George Washington.
- You can enjoy the three National Parks in Washington: Mount Rainier National Park, North Cascades National Park, and Olympic National Park. Try and visit them all before you move!
- Amazon.com, Starbucks, Microsoft, and Costco are Washington-based companies.
- Washington has over 800 wineries, with wine production being just behind California for the second-most producing state in the country.
- There are over 40 universities, colleges, and other institutes of higher education in Washington.
- Washington has several major league teams: Seattle Mariners (MLB), Seattle Seahawks (NFL), Seattle Sounders FC (MLS), Reign FC (National Women’s Soccer League), and Seattle Storm (WNBA).
Popular Places to Move from Washington
These are some of the most common spots that U-Pack customers move to and from. If one of these matches your locations, check out these guides to learn more: