Vermont Moving Companies
Moving from Vermont?
No matter what Vermont city you're moving out of, U-Pack® can help. With multiple locations covering the state, we can deliver moving equipment right to your door. And whether you’re moving just a state away or completely across the country, we’ll get you there quickly. Since you don’t have to drive a big, unfamiliar moving truck, you can enjoy the trip in your own car. Get a free moving quote today to compare U-Pack to other Vermont moving companies. See how rates compare and how fast we can get you to your new home.
Interesting Vermont Facts
- The name Vermont originated from the French language "les monts verts," meaning "the green mountains." And this makes sense, considering the Green Mountain range has at least 223 different mountains with more than 2,000 feet of elevation.
- Vermont produces more maple syrup than any other state.
- Calvin Coolidge was born in Plymouth Notch, VT in 1872.
- It became the 14th U.S. state in 1791, which makes it the first state admitted to the union after the original 13 colonies.
- There aren’t any billboards in the state. They were banned here in 1968. You will see some hand-painted murals, but no commercial signs.