Moving Companies in Duncan, SC
Moving from Duncan? Go With U-Pack
Located in the foothills of the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains, Duncan is a “sweet spot” for residents — a charming small town with lots of big-city activity nearby. It’s been a nice place to live, but your time in the Spartanburg metro area is drawing to a close. Have you thought about how to manage your long-distance move?
It’s a big job for one person. That’s why having the U-Pack team on your side can make all the difference. Long-distance moves are our specialty. We use a network of service centers to move our customers all across the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico. Wherever you’re headed, we can get you there quickly and save you money in the process. Our local service center handles moves to the entire area, including to Greenville.
There’s a lot to do in and around Duncan, a city of just 3,300. Are any of these five activities still missing from your checklist?
- Cool off at Duncan’s Shipwreck Cove Water Park.
- Take a free self-guided tour of Greer’s Zentrum Museum, next to America’s only BMW factory. You can also tour the BMW plant if you reserve in advance.
- Enjoy a self-guided walking tour of historic Spartanburg.
- Head to Greer’s Skunk Farm for live music during the Albino Skunk Music Festival in April and October.
- The Southern Growl in Greer features a selection of 60 craft beers and a varied menu of creative dishes.
Simplify Your Move
Make your long-distance move from South Carolina easier with U-Pack! Give us a call at 844-362-5303844-594-3077 or get a quote online.
185 Plemmons Rd
Duncan SC, 29334