Thinking of Moving to Broken Arrow, OK?
No matter if you’re moving to Broken Arrow because of a career change or for a nice change of pace, there is no doubt that Broken Arrow can be home for you! Broken Arrow is a medium sized town with plenty of room for growth. In the past twenty years the population has jumped an astounding 40,000 people to the population today of 100,000. This growth is due to the high standard of living and high satisfaction of those that live there! Probably best known for its rich history, Broken Arrow holds numerous employment opportunities with companies like A G Equipment, Flight Safety Intl, and Exterran.
Highpoints of Moving to Broken Arrow, OK
Moving may often cause anxiety and unnecessary hassle. Because of this we urge everyone considering moving to Broken Arrow, OK to know the facts. Recognizing the various smaller details of Broken Arrow such as where to turn on utilities, or where to register to vote will save you stress once you arrive. The following highpoints are listed to give you a fresh vision of what adventure awaits you in Broken Arrow, OK. Moving to Broken Arrow will be your simplest move yet!
- Climate- Broken Arrow has a very mild climate. The summers are warm but not excruciatingly hot, and because it is in Oklahoma the cooling wind always comes “swiftly over the plains.” The winters are cold with occasional snow but rarely below freezing. Precipitation changes with the seasons but is definitely something to expect.
- Population- Broken Arrow proudly holds a total population is about 100,000 people. This size is perfect for the suburban feel you may be looking for in comparison to nearby Tulsa. The officials of Broken Arrow represent their citizens proudly and are trying to help push Broken Arrow towards progress. If you are somebody who is looking to build a fresh new home then Broken Arrow would like you to know that there is a plethora of open space available for new reality. So jump right in!
- Entertainment- Moving to Broken Arrow means that you will have no shortage of exciting things to do! Between the Broken Arrow community play house and the Broken Arrow performing art center, your artistic side is sure to flourish. If you prefer more outdoorsy activities be sure to make a stop at the Bass Pro Shop or hit a few balls at one of the seven beautiful golf courses. And after an exciting day of leisure, take your significant other someplace nice for dinner at any of the delicious restaurants offered when you move to Broken Arrow!
- Economy- Moving to Broken Arrow, Ok ensures that your pocket book can finally have a break. Business Week ranks Broken Arrow in the Top 25 most affordable suburbs. In a comparison of cost of living it is said your housing rates alone will go down by at least 5% which can mean more money for your retirement fund! There is no shortage of job opportunities available in Broken Arrow. Their slogan says it all “Where opportunity lives!”
- Education-Moving to Broken Arrow, OK will certainly be a simple transition for your children. Oklahoma’s largest high school, located in Broken Arrow, is known for success in just about everything it does. The entire public school system consists of fifteen elementary schools, five middle schools, two intermediate schools, and one senior high school, as well as several other private academies. Your children will be well taken care of in Broken Arrow!
Helpful Links for Moving to Broken ArrowThe service center for Broken Arrow, OK is located in Tulsa, OK.
Chamber of Commerce
Information about Broken Arrow, OK