Moving Companies in Kernersville, NC
Moving from Kernersville
Kernersville is located in the center of North Carolina between Winston-Salem and Greensboro. The city is a mix of farmland and upper-class neighborhoods. And a variety of public, private and collegiate schools surround the area. Life here has been pleasant, and you’ve made many memories. But, the time has come to move, and you’re searching for a company to help. Consider U-Pack®.
As a DIY service, U-Pack simplifies long-distance moving. You pack and load your things into a moving trailer or container, and we’ll drive it to your new location. U-Pack provides moving services in all 50 states, Canada and Puerto Rico, so rest assured wherever you’re moving, we can help get you there.
5 Things to Do In or Near Kernersville Before You Leave
- Take the family to Triad Park for a fun day of disc golf, picnicking, hiking, and more. It’s also a great spot for fishing and rock climbing.
- Explore more of North Carolina’s beauty at the Paul J. Ciener Botanical Garden. You’ll see a variety of flowers and plants as you stroll through this beautiful utopia.
- Go horseback riding at Gold Leaf Training. All ages will have the opportunity to interact with and learn about horses before they ride.
- Travel 10 miles west to Winston-Salem and discover history dating back to the 1700s. Popular museums include Old Salem Museums and Gardens and Reynolda House Museum of American Art.
- Head 20 miles east to Greensboro for an exciting and educational day at Greensboro Science Center. It’s one of the most visited destinations near Kernersville and is an aquarium and museum all in one.
1165 N C Hwy 66 South
Kernersville NC, 27284