Moving Companies in Durham, NC
Moving Out of Durham
Living in Durham has been a one-of-kind experience. It’s known for innovative technology, reputable universities and rich history. And, it’s a city that continues to grow its people and the job market. But has the time come to leave North Carolina and head somewhere else? U-Pack® can help make the long-distance transition easier. We offer customizable delivery options and moving labor upon request. And thanks to a broad coverage area, we can deliver your things in about 2-5 business days.
Having Fun in Durham
Before you head out, make some memories at:
- Duke University Lemur Center. Two miles from campus is the biggest collection of endangered lemurs outside of their native country, Madagascar. You can visit these animals and learn about current research and conservation initiatives.
- Stagville. Step back in time and explore over 30,000 acres of one of America’s largest plantations. Today, Stagville focuses on studying, celebrating and preserving African-American culture.
- Eno River State Park. Discover over 30 miles of trails at this local hotspot. Its location is just 10 miles from downtown, but nothing but beautiful North Carolina scenery will surround you.
- Duke University Chapel. Seeing this neo-Gothic’s exterior will take your breath away. But enter its doors, and you’ll be awestruck.
- The Pit Authentic Barbecue. Satisfy your taste buds with the ultimate southern comfort foods. Try their famous barbecue, coleslaw, macaroni and cheese, sweet potatoes and homemade cornbread.
208 Muldee St
Durham NC, 27703