Moving Companies in Jersey City, New Jersey
Moving from Jersey City
Jersey City is the second most populous city in New Jersey. And it’s part of the New York City metro area, often being called the sixth borough. Anything you want to do is here! From great jobs, interesting neighborhoods, endless shopping and dining options, and never-ending entertainment — it’s all available. But while it’s a great place to live, if you are looking for a new adventure in a new hometown, U-Pack is the perfect moving solution for you.
You do the packing and loading, but we handle the transportation, delivering your belongings from your door in Jersey City to just about anywhere you’re moving. With over 230 service centers across the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico, we can get you to your new home. Get a free moving quote to find out how much your move will cost.
No matter how long you’ve lived around Jersey City, did you know these fun things about your hometown?
- The flag of the city is a variation on the Prince’s Flag from the Netherlands, as the area was colonized by the Dutch.
- Jersey City includes most of Ellis Island.
- Jersey City is one of the most ethnically diverse cities in the world with sizeable populations from Latin America, Pueto Rico, Asia, India, Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
- The city is second highest for public transit riders, just behind New York City. 40% of households don’t own a vehicle.
- What do Martha Stewart, Shaquille O’Neal and Akon have in common? They’ve all called Jersey City home!
U-Pack North Bergen
2701 16Th Street, Building B
North Bergen NJ, 07047