Moving Companies in Elizabeth, NJ
Moving Out of Elizabeth?
As the largest city in Union County in New Jersey, Elizabeth offers residents endless opportunities. Plenty of neighborhoods to choose from, lots of entertainment options, and easy access to even bigger cities, like New York City. But if you’re ready to move from Elizabeth, U-Pack can help. We specialize in self-moving, where you do the packing and loading, but we handle the transportation.
Whether you’re moving to another city or a smaller town, U-Pack has 230 service centers across the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico. No matter where you’re new hometown is, we can help you get there. Our rates are comparable to truck rental, but they include things like fuel and liability coverage. Get a free moving quote to learn how you can move with U-Pack.
Did You Know These Things about Elizabeth?
- It was named one of America’s 50 Greenest Cities by Popular Science in 2008.
- It was originally named Elizabethtown, after the wife of Sir George Carteret, one of the two original proprietors of New Jersey.
- Elizabeth has one of the highest rates of train ridership in the U.S., with two active stations in town.
- Part of the city is featured in the opening credits of the TV show, The Sopranos.
- Author Judy Blume was born here.
- It has two sister cities: Ribera, Sicily in Italy and Kitami, Hokkaido in Japan.
21 Englehard Avenue
Avenel NJ, 07001