New Hampshire Moving Companies
Compare Prices When Moving from New Hampshire
When moving long-distance, you might think your best option is a rental truck. But that’s not always the case! U-Pack prices are comparable to truck rental, especially once you factor in things like fuel and liability coverage. And the best part? We do the driving! Whether you’re moving to a state nearby or across the country, U-Pack delivers your belongings door to door. You also can add on services like storage, loading help or moving boxes to create the perfect move to meet your needs and budget.
Get a free moving quote today and compare U-Pack to other New Hampshire moving companies. Take a look at the U-Pack service center locations to find one near you!
Famous People and Places in New Hampshire
- The first American in space, Alan Shepard, was born in Derry in 1923.
- Mount Monadnock in Jaffrey is one of the most climbed mountains in the world, welcoming more than 125,000 people each year.
- Poet, painter and author E. E. Cummings spent summers on Silver Lake in Madison.
- In Mason, you can visit the boyhood home of Samuel Wilson, who was the inspiration for “Uncle Sam.”
- Comedian, actor and musician Adam Sandler grew up in Manchester.
- Clark’s Trading Post in Lincoln is one of the unique attractions in the state. It houses a steam train, several museums and trained bears that put on shows (and do tricks like driving tiny cars or playing basketball).
- TV personality Tom Bergeron, best known for hosting America’s Funniest Home Videos, became famous as a radio DJ in the Seacoast area on WHEB.