Moving Companies in Portland, ME
Moving from Portland, Maine
Strolling along cobblestone streets, watching sunsets on Casco Bay and sledding through Payson Park are just a few of the things you’ll miss about Portland, Maine. But as your time there comes to a close, U-Pack® is here to help make the transition go smoothly.
Our DIY method puts you in control of the move from start to finish. And with more than 240 service centers nationwide, we can move you to almost anywhere in the U.S., Canada or Puerto Rico.
Learn more about the U-Pack process, and then start your move from Portland with a free online quote.
Take a Break from Packing and Enjoy Portland
From lighthouses and mansions to museums and food tours — there’s so much to do in Portland! Enjoy your hometown one last time. Here are some ideas:
- Climb aboard the Odyssey for a fantastic whale watching adventure! You may also see dolphins, sharks, sea turtles, and other North Atlantic marine life.
- Take a short ferry ride over to any of the Casco Bay Islands for a relaxing day away from the city. Each island offers beautiful scenery, fun shopping areas and delicious dishes.
- Book a Maine Foodie Tour and taste some of Portland’s most beloved dishes.
- See stunning views of the harbor from The Portland Observatory.
- Explore the International Cryptozoology Museum, which is the only one of its kind in the world! Discover various collections of cryptid species including the Yeti, Bigfoot and Sasquatch.
- Tour the magnificent Victoria Mansion. This national historic landmark is recognized as one of the finest Italian Villa styles homes in America.
356 Riverside Indl Parkway
Portland ME, 04103