Maine Moving Companies
The Best Way to Move from Maine
As the seasons change in Maine, the scenery makes some amazing changes as well. So, regardless of the time of year you're moving, you won't want to miss a thing. Instead of traveling to your new home in a rental truck, enjoy the drive in your own vehicle and move with U-Pack®!
Moving from Maine to anywhere in the U.S. is easy with U-Pack. We bring the moving equipment to you, you load, and we deliver to your new home. We provide service to all 50 states, Canada and Puerto Rico.
Since U-Pack does the driving, you might assume U-Pack costs the same as traditional Maine moving companies. Get a free moving quote from U-Pack, and you'll find that's not the case. Compare our prices and service offerings to other Maine moving companies and discover more value, at a better price.
Did You Know These Fun Facts About Maine?
The Pine Tree State is well-known for many things — namely, beautiful fall foliage, covered bridges, distinctive lighthouses, rocky shorelines, majestic mountains, exciting outdoor recreation (especially in the winter), and exquisite lobster. But did you know these interesting things about your home state?
- Maine is the only state with a name that is one syllable long. So no matter where you’re moving, prepare for a longer name
- Maine produces more blueberries than any other place in the world
- It is the largest exporter of toothpicks
- The “Pine Tree State” moniker comes from forests covering 90% of the land
- As you travel the coast, keep an eye out for lighthouses. There are 62, with around 50 still in use