New Brunswick Moving Companies
Options for Moving from New Brunswick
There are basically three moving company options for moves from New Brunswick to the United States: full-service, rental trucks or an affordable hybrid service like U-Pack®.
Full-service movers take care of everything for you, but typically come with a high price tag. Rental trucks are usually budget-friendly, but are much more work, especially when crossing the border. U-Pack makes moving easy. You do the packing and loading, but we handle all the driving. It’s the best of both worlds — fast transit times without having to handle the long drive and border crossing. And with 240 service centers across the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico, we have a location near wherever you’re moving.
Call 844-362-5303844-594-3077, and we'll help you create a move that fits your needs. And read more about moving from Canada here.
Things to Do Before Leaving New Brunswick
Before you leave the area, take time to do these things that the province is known for:
- Whale watching in the Bay of Fundy — it’s a prime spot for lots of marine wildlife including humpback whales, blue whales, orcas, seals, and porpoises.
- Salmon fishing in the Miramichi River, famous for the best salmon fishing in the world.
- Driving or walking across the Hartland Covered Bridge, the longest of its kind in the world.
- Enjoying a lobster in Shediac, which claims to be the lobster capital of the world!
- Eating plenty of Ganong chocolates. The St. Stephen-based operation, founded in 1873, is Canada’s oldest independently-owned candy company. It makes unique creations like “chicken bones” (chocolate-filled cinnamon candies) and Pal-o-Mine chocolate bars.