New Brunswick Moving Companies
Options for Moving from New Brunswick
There are basically three moving company options for moves from New Brunswick to the United States: full-service, rental trucks or an affordable hybrid service like U-Pack®.
Full-service movers take care of everything for you, but typically come with a high price tag. Rental trucks are usually budget-friendly, but are much more work, especially when crossing the border. U-Pack makes moving easy. You do the packing and loading, but we handle all the driving. It’s the best of both worlds — fast transit times without having to handle the long drive and border crossing. And with 240 service centers across the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico, we have a location near wherever you’re moving.
Things to Do Before Leaving New Brunswick
Before you leave the area, take time to do these things that the province is known for:
- Whale watching in the Bay of Fundy — it’s a prime spot for lots of marine wildlife including humpback whales, blue whales, orcas, seals, and porpoises.
- Salmon fishing in the Miramichi River, famous for the best salmon fishing in the world.
- Driving or walking across the Hartland Covered Bridge, the longest of its kind in the world.
- Enjoying a lobster in Shediac, which claims to be the lobster capital of the world!
- Eating plenty of Ganong chocolates. The St. Stephen-based operation, founded in 1873, is Canada’s oldest independently-owned candy company. It makes unique creations like “chicken bones” (chocolate-filled cinnamon candies) and Pal-o-Mine chocolate bars.