Moving Companies in Tupelo, MS
Moving from Tupelo
Tupelo, Mississippi, has a unique culture and Southern charm unlike anywhere else. And while living in this “All-American City” has been amazing, you’re excited about new adventures someplace else. Let U-Pack® help you get to where you’re going!
With more than 240 service centers nationwide, we can move to almost anywhere in the U.S., Canada or Puerto Rico. We offer door-to-door delivery options, fast transit times and affordable rates. Get more information about how U-Pack services work. Then, see how much your move from Tupelo will cost with a free online quote.
Share these interesting Tupelo truths with your new neighbors and friends!
- Tupelo is the birthplace of Elvis Presley
- The headquarters of the famous 444-mile Natchez Trace Parkway is located in Tupelo
- The city’s name originates from the Native American phrase “Tuh Pu Lah,” which means to scream and make a loud noise
- The National Civic League has named Tupelo an “All-American City” five times
- Tupelo Hardware — where Elvis bought his first guitar — is still in business
- The town is home to North Mississippi Medical Center, which is the largest non-metro hospital in the nation
291 George T Thompson Dr
Tupelo MS, 38801