Moving Companies in St. Cloud, MN
Saying “So Long” to St. Cloud?
Enjoying life in St. Cloud, Minnesota, has been easy. From skiing at Eagle Mountain in the winter to spending lazy summer days at Lake George, it won’t be hard to miss this mid-sized community. But as you pack up to head somewhere new, think about all the fun, new adventures that await! And then let U-Pack® help you get there.
We specialize in nationwide state-to-state moves that don’t require you to drive a truck. Instead, you’ll pack and load a moving trailer or container, and then we’ll drive it for you! It’s simple, affordable and convenient. Check out our coverage map to find service centers near your locations, and then learn more about how U-Pack works. Start your move from St. Cloud with a free online quote.
5 Fun Things to Do Before Moving
Make lasting memories in your hometown at:
- Munsinger and Clemens Gardens. Explore St. Cloud’s treasured gardens on the banks of the Mississippi River.
- Quarry Park and Nature Preserve. Enjoy more than 680 acres of scenic woodlands and open prairies while hiking, swimming, cross-country skiing, and more!
- Lake Wobegon Trail. Discover one of Minnesota’s best trails on foot, bike or snowmobile all year long. The path is 65 miles long and showcases some of the state’s best views.
- Paramount Center for the Arts. From concerts and musicals to art classes and international exhibitions, there’s something here for everyone to enjoy!
- Lake George. Rent a paddleboat, paddleboard or canoe and cool off on the beautiful waters of Lake George.
U-Pack St Cloud
2981 Highway 10 Se
St Cloud MN, 56304