Moving Companies in Saginaw, MI
Saying Goodbye to Saginaw
A tight-knit community with small-town American values, Saginaw has been the ideal city to call home. But, change is part of life. And as you prepare to move from Michigan to another state, let U-Pack help®.
As a self-move company, we make long-distance moving more convenient and affordable than truck rental services and traditional movers. We also have a nationwide network that gives us the ability to deliver your belongings to anywhere in the U.S., Canada or Puerto within a week or less. You can learn more about U-Pack services in this resource. Start your move from Saginaw with a free online quote, or call 844-362-5303844-594-3077.
Interesting Facts About Saginaw
Did you know these tidbits about your hometown?
- Musician Stevie Wonder and professional tennis player Serena Williams were both born in Saginaw.
- The town used to be two cities — East Saginaw and West Saginaw. They formed together as one in 1889.
- Saginaw means “land of the Sauks,” which honors the Indian tribe that originally inhabited the area.
Ways to Have Fun Before You Leave
Find time to make some final memories at:
- The Castle Museum. This local landmark used to be the city’s post office. Today, the castle is a place where you can learn about Saginaw’s history.
- Saginaw Children’s Zoo. Take the kids for a day spent learning about and interacting with animals of all kinds. The zoo also offers rides and other attractions.
- Japanese Cultural Center, Tea House and Gardens. Stroll through these beautiful gardens and take part in a traditional tea ceremony.
- Ojibway Island. Find peace and serenity from all the packing with a trip to Ojibway Island. It’s a great place to walk, bike, fish, and relax.
- Dow Event Center. Cheer your local hockey team, the Saginaw Spirit, to victory one more time.
3749 Sawyer Drive
Saginaw MI, 48601