Michigan Moving Companies
Moving from Michigan
Whether you’re moving from a highly populated metropolitan area like Detroit, smaller regions like Plymouth Township or quaint little trendy towns like Tecumseh, U-Pack® is the best moving option. U-Pack offers a solution for moving from Michigan that compares to truck rental prices, but you don't have to drive.
By offering flexible moving options, faster transit times, nationwide coverage, and affordable prices, people all across the U.S. are moving with U-Pack.
Interesting Facts About Michigan
- Michigan has the world’s longest freshwater coastline thanks to almost 65,000 lakes (including 4 of the Great Lakes).
- According to Michigan.gov, you’re never more than 6 miles from a natural water source anywhere in the state.
- Michigan is the country’s third-leading grower of Christmas trees.
- Michigan claims a state soil, which is Kalkaska sand. It’s a black to yellowish-brown sand found on both peninsulas.
- There are more lighthouses here than in any other state, with around 150 (both working and non-working).
Where Do People Move To from Michigan?
It won’t surprise you that the majority of people moving from the Wolverine State are coming out of Detroit, the most populated city. But where do they move? These are the top destinations: