Moving Companies in Elkridge, MD
Moving Out of Elkridge?
Located in central Maryland, Elkridge is a great place to call home. It’s quiet, suburban feel is ideal for families. And the highly rated public schools are a great draw as well. But if the time has come to move from Elkridge, let U-Pack help! U-Pack provides door-to-door moving services from Elkridge to just about anywhere in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. Our local service center handles moves in the area, including to Baltimore. It doesn’t matter where you’re moving, we have a service center nearby. Interested? Call us at 844-362-5303844-594-3077.
Things You Might Not Know about Elkridge
Even if you’ve lived in Elkridge for a while, did you know these interesting facts?
- Elkridge Is located at the confluence of three counties: Howard, Anne Arundel and Baltimore.
- It’s the oldest settlement in Howard county, being founded in 1733.
- The small 30-acre, forty-lot town at Elkridge Landing was originally called “Jansen Town.”
- Rosa Bonheur Memorial Park is the first pet cemetery to allow humans to be buried alongside their pets. It features a tomb of unknown pets.
- Washington Boulevard was traveled by George Washington.
6720 Washington Blvd
Elkridge MD, 21075