Moving Companies in South Bend, IN
Saying Goodbye to South Bend
Located on the St. Joseph River near its southernmost bend, South Bend, Indiana, is a great town to call home. The city is only five miles from the Michigan, Illinois and Ohio borders, and only 93 miles from Chicago. Its prime location, rich industrial roots and distinguished college environment are only a few of the reasons why more than 318,000 people live there. But since it’s time to pack up and move somewhere new, U-Pack® can help.
We offer door-to-door services to all 50 states, Canada and Puerto Rico. So no matter where you’re moving, we can get you there. We’re also a convenient option for campus moves from one of the city’s many universities.
Learn about how U-Pack services work, and then get a free quote to see how much your move from South Bend will cost.
Make Some Final Memories
Before you leave, take some time to make lasting memories with your friends and family. Here are some fun ideas:
- Browse through hundreds of art pieces and paintings at the South Bend Museum of Art
- Spend the day at Potawatomi Zoo, the oldest zoo in the state (opening in 1902)
- Head over to South Bend Chocolate Company for a private tour of the facility
- Tour the Notre Dame Stadium and learn about its history and expansion
- Experience white-water rafting at the East Race Waterway
U-Pack South Bend
4750 Ameritech Drive
South Bend IN, 46628