Moving Companies in Rock Island, IL
Leaving Rock Island and the Quad Cities
On the border of Iowa and Illinois, you’ll find the great small city of Rock Island. Part of the Quad Cities, along with Moline, East Moline, Davenport and Bettendorf, this area is known for historic homes and quality of life.
But if life has you moving from Rock Island, you need to find a moving company that services the area. U-Pack provides service to and from Rock Island. With over 240 service centers covering the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico, we can help you move to your new home — no matter where it is! We have a local service center in Rock Island, which handles moves around the area, including those to Moline.
Did you know?
Fun facts about Rock Island:
- The original Rock Island is now Arsenal Island. It’s the largest island on the Mississippi River.
- The Black Hawk State Historic Site includes much of the original village of Saukenuk, home of the Sauk tribe.
- The first railroad bridge across the Mississippi was in Rock Island.
- The Rock Island Arsenal is the city’s largest employer.
- Douglas Field hosted the first football game for what would become the NFL in 1920.
- Rock Island is the setting of the train heading into River City in the musical The Music Man.
U-Pack Rock Island
8300 31St St W
Rock Island IL, 61201