Moving Companies in Bloomington, IL
Using U-Pack to Move from Bloomington
Centrally located in the middle of Illinois is the beautiful, mid-sized town of Bloomington. While it may not be the biggest city in the state, it’s certainly one of the best to call home. But if the time has come to bid Bloomington farewell, U-Pack® can help.
U-Pack is a DIY moving service with nationwide service capabilities. Get a free online quote to see how much your move from Bloomington will cost.
Visit One of These Three Cities Before You Go!
Not only is Bloomington right in the middle of Illinois, but it’s also a center point between three major cities — Chicago, St. Louis and Indianapolis. If you’ve never been to one of these destinations, now’s your chance before moving away! You’ll drive less than three hours either way you go, so it’s the perfect quick getaway for a weekend or even a day.
Chicago — 140 Miles North
Located along the beautiful Lake Michigan, Chicago is a one-of-kind U.S. city. It’s home to iconic skyscrapers, unique attractions and world-renowned museums. Top things to do are:
- View Chicago from the 103rd floor of the Willis Tower
- Take a selfie with the “Bean” sculpture at Millennium Park
- Shop your way through the Magnificent Mile
- Spend the day sunbathing and relaxing on North Avenue Beach
St. Louis — 162 Miles South
A trip to one of Missouri’s biggest metro areas won’t disappoint! St. Louis is most known for its 630-foot tall Gateway Arch. You can ride to the top of the arch for breath-taking views of the city and the Mississippi River. It’s also popular for its tasty barbecue and Blues music. And if your visit falls during baseball season, cheer on the Cardinals at Busch Stadium for an unforgettable experience.
Indianapolis — 175 Miles East
As the capital and most populous city in Indiana, there is no shortage of fun to be had in “Indy.” You can:
- Attend a race at the famous Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- Visit the Indianapolis Zoo, which includes animal exhibits, an aquarium and amusement rides
- Tour over 54,000 art pieces from around the world at the Indianapolis Museum of Art
- Unwind in nature at the Canal and White River State Park
1619 Morrissey Drive
Bloomington IL, 61704