Moving Companies in Aurora, IL
Options for moving out of Aurora
Aurora is the second-most populous city in Illinois, and has a vibrant downtown district filled with shops, dining establishments and entertainment spots. And living there has probably been a great experience. But if it’s time to move away from Aurora, you need to find a moving company that can navigate through the busy streets of this Chicago suburb and safely deliver your things to your new home.
If you’re moving to a new state, U-Pack® is a great option. We have a service center in Chicago, so we know the area. And with more than 240 service centers across the U.S., it doesn’t matter where you’re moving — U-Pack can help. Choose from multiple equipment options and get door-to-door delivery (at a cost comparable to truck rental). Learn more about how U-Pack works.
What to do in Aurora before you leave
Before you leave the City of Lights, get out and enjoy it one more time! Here are some fun activities to get you started:
- Explore the architecture. While there’s plenty of breathtaking architecture just up the road in Chicago, Aurora has its share of architectural masterpieces. The city has structures designed by famed architects such as Frank Lloyd Wright, Ludwig Mies van der Rohe, Bruce Goff and more. There’s also a unique collection of “Sears Catalog Homes” (also known as pre-cut kit homes) throughout the city. So if you haven’t seen these structures, now is a good time!
- Take the family out for a day of fun at Blackberry Farm. From pony rides, fun on the carousel or paddle boats, or even a train ride, there are lots of family-friendly things to see and do. It’s an inexpensive way to take a break from packing and let your family get out and blow off some steam.
- Stay indoors with the family at the SciTech Museum. If hands-on learning activities are more to your family’s speed, they’ll love the SciTech Hands On Museum! The facility offers more than 200 interactive science exhibits and provides many learning opportunities for people of all ages.
- Take in some history. No matter what you’re interested in, there are several museums in the area to visit! From arts to local history, there’s something for everyone!
- Go shopping. If you need some retail therapy, Aurora has some great shopping opportunities! There are traditional favorites at the Fox Valley Mall and higher-end options at the Chicago Premium Outlets. Aurora also has many boutiques and antique shops, along with some great local eateries.
1970 Wiesbrook Rd.
Oswego IL, 60543