Moving Companies in Lawrenceville, GA
Lawrenceville is a suburb of Atlanta, Georgia. With a population of nearly 30,000 people, it has a strong small-town charm but isn’t far from big city living. It’s been a great town to raise a family, but new opportunities await you elsewhere! And no matter where you’re going, U-Pack® can help get you there.
Think you know everything about small-town Lawrenceville? Check your knowledge with these fast facts:
- The Georgia General Assembly incorporated Lawrenceville as a city in 1821. This makes it the second oldest city in the Atlanta metro area.
- The town is named after Commodore James Lawrence — a commander during the War of 1812.
- Lawrenceville is home to Gwinnett County’s only public airport, the Gwinnett County Airport-Briscoe Field.
- More than 22% of Lawrenceville residents have a Bachelor Degree or higher.
- The average commute to and from places is 33 minutes.
50 Boulderbrook Circle Se
Lawrenceville GA, 30045