Moving Companies in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Saying Goodbye to Fort Lauderdale
Located in southeast Florida, Fort Lauderdale has been a wonderful place to live. It’s a major tourist destination, but it’s also a family-friendly city. As you plan to move, you’ll miss strolling along the 23 miles of stunning beaches and boating the canals. But exciting things await in your new hometown! How will you get there? U-Pack® is a great option. As a self-move service with locations across the nation, we can help you relocate to just about anywhere! We deliver the equipment, you pack and load it, and we’ll drive it to your new home. Check prices with a free online quote, or call 844-362-5303844-594-3077.
Fort Lauderdale Fun Facts
Have you been a Fort Lauderdale resident for long? See if any of these fun facts surprise you:
- With more than 300 miles of Intracoastal Waterway and canals, the Greater Fort Lauderdale area is called the “Venice of America.”
- Port Everglades is one of the third largest cruise ports in the world. It serves more than 4 million passengers each year.
- Fort Lauderdale was named after Major William Lauderdale in 1838 during the Second Seminole War.
- The Clean Beaches Coalition certifies Fort Lauderdale’s beaches as Blue Wave. This means the water is some of the cleanest in the country, making the city a popular spot for snorkeling.
- The first (and only reported) time Fort Lauderdale got snow was in 1977.
6402 Nw 74Th Ave
Miami FL, 33166