Moving Companies in Bradenton, FL
Moving out of Bradenton
Bradenton, Florida, is the county seat of the North Port-Sarasota-Bradenton metro area. It's known for having small-town charm, beautiful beaches and a vibrant downtown. Oh, how it's been an idyllic place to live! But change is in the air, and you’re moving soon. How will you get to where you’re going?
U-Pack® is a great self-moving option. With nationwide coverage, we can move you to almost anywhere in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico. We have a local service center in Bradenton that handles moves in the area, including to Sarasota. See how much your move from Bradenton will cost with a free online quote, or call 844-362-5303844-594-3077.
The Best of Bradenton
Don’t leave without saying goodbye to your city! Hit up the best of Bradenton one last time:
- De Soto National Memorial. See where Hernando de Soto discovered the southern United States. Enjoy a sunny day of kayaking, canoeing, hiking, fishing, and birdwatching.
- Palma Sola Botanical Park. Explore a variety of flowers, fruit trees and butterfly gardens in this 10-acre botanical park. Have a picnic alongside nature’s beautiful backdrop.
- Riverwalk. You’ve probably spent many weekends strolling Bradenton’s outdoor masterpiece. Before you go, take one last walk, and enjoy all that the Riverwalk has to offer.
- Anna Maria Island. Visit Anna Maria Island to bask in one final Florida sunset. It may be a while before another sunset takes your breath away.
- Manatee County Beach. Spend the day sinking your toes in the sand and soaking in the sun.
6215 31St Street E
Bradenton FL, 34203