Moving Companies in Loveland, CO
Located a little south of Fort Collins, Loveland, Colorado, is a big city with small town charm. The city has picturesque mountain views, a vibrant local arts scene and has been a great place to raise your family. But now it’s time to leave and make new memories elsewhere! No matter where you’re moving, U-Pack® can help get you there! With our national service area we provide service to all 50 states, Canada and Puerto Rico. We have a service center in Loveland that services many area cities, including Fort Collins. Transit times average 2-5 business days. Get a free online quote to see how much moving from Loveland will cost.
Using U-Pack to Move from Loveland
U-Pack is a self-move company, meaning all you have to do is pack, load and unload your belongings and we’ll handle the driving. Here’s a few service options you can consider for your move:
- Choose from door delivery, or load or unload at a service center.
- Add loading or unloading help to get assistance with those tasks.
- Select the moving trailer or ReloCube® containers, depending on your needs.
Our prices include the cost for fuel, tolls, liability coverage, transportation and the moving equipment. And since you do the packing and loading, our prices are much cheaper than traditional movers. Have more questions about our service? Give us a call at 844-362-5303844-594-3077.
“With Love” from Loveland
Loveland is a city full of unique tradition! For example: Did you know the city is home to the Loveland Valentine Remailing Program? Since 1947, more than 100,000 Valentines are packaged inside envelopes from all over the world and sent to Loveland, where volunteers hand-stamp them with a Valentine’s verse and send them on to the intended recipients. Each year a contest is held by the Chamber of Commerce and promoted through the local newspaper for residents to submit their designs and verses.
To continue the city’s theme of being the “Sweetheart City” leading up to Valentine’s Day each year, the city authorizes the placement of red hearts with sponsored personal messages on light poles and other fixtures throughout the city’s downtown area.
Did you know Loveland is one of the fastest growing cities in Colorado? It’s true! As of 2017, the town has a population of more than 76,700, which is nearly a 15 percent increase from 2010 census. This growth is thanks in part to the construction of the Centerra Shopping Center, the state-of-the-art Budweiser Events Center and a new medical center. Here’s some other fun facts about Loveland:
- The city has a rich arts culture, with more than 475 pieces of public arts pieces located there.
- Loveland is home to the largest outdoor juried sculpture show in American.
- Loveland has 700 acres of public parklands, including Big Thompson Canyon, which offers breathtaking views, hiking trails, camping grounds and more.
- The city gets 300 days of sunshine a year and has pleasant weather year-round.
6850 E. 45Th
Loveland CO, 80538