The Vista, CA terminal is closed. The San Diego, CA terminal now delivers to the areas previously serviced by the Vista terminal.
Highlights on moving to Vista, CA!
Do you love the feel of a smaller city with all the attractions and convenience of a larger city close by? Then you will love Vista, CA which is located only 29 miles from San Diego in the northern part of San Diego County. If moving to Vista is in your plans, you may be interested to know that it has a population of 94,431 and was named one of the “50 Fabulous Places to Raise Your Family.” Vista’s central location and close proximity to San Diego puts residents near many Southern California attractions such as: the Pacific Ocean, Mexico, San Diego Zoo, Wild Animal Park, Sea World, Legoland, Disneyland, and Buena Vista Park. Vista is also located only seven miles from the coast and near many beaches such as the popular Del Mar Beach.
Moving to Vista – What to expect
- The climate in Vista. Vista has the perfect Mediterranean climate and is known for mild winters and warm to hot summers. The warmest month is July with an average high temperature of 82 degrees. January is the coolest month with an average low temperature of 45 degrees. The average yearly rainfall in Vista is less than 14 inches with the most occurring in February.
- Getting around in Vista. North County Transit District offers residents Sprinter light rail train service between Oceanside and Escondido. These services are available Monday-Friday 4:00am-9:00pm and Saturday/Sunday 10:00am-6:00pm. Sprinter also connects other area transportations providers such as: Coaster, Breeze Buses, Metrolink and more! San Diego International Airport is located only 40 minutes from the city for all your flight needs.
- Getting an education in Vista. Colleges in the vicinity of Vista include: California State University-San Marcos, MiraCosta College, Palomar College, National University, San Diego Mesa College and many more! Vista Unified School District serves the city’s public school needs for grades K-12.
- Playing in Vista. Vista is home to 2 city-supported theaters. The Moonlight Amphitheatre and Avo Playhouse. The theaters specialize in musical productions and performances are held year round. Vista is also in the vicinity of several major league sports teams. The San Diego Padres and San Diego Chargers are located only 40 minutes from Vista as well as many options in nearby Los Angeles. Golf lovers can enjoy 20 public and private courses within 45 minutes of the city as well!
- Eating in Vista. When it comes time to dine you definitely want to try Vista’s own La Paloma Restaurante. La Paloma promises to tantalize your taste buds with their Southwest Mexican cuisine. Menu options include: Antelope with Cranberry-Chipotle Sauce, Rellenos de Pato, Chipotle Chicken, Pork Tenderloin and more! Vista Restaurants
U-Pack San Diego
7075 Carroll Road
San Diego CA, 92121