Moving Companies in San Diego, CA
Saying Goodbye to San Diego
Nestled on the Southern Coast of California is the city of San Diego. The city is known for its balmy climate, beautiful beaches and unique history. It’s also a leader in biotechnology, tourism, international trade and manufacturing. Have you enjoyed living here and are sad to say goodbye? Leaving isn’t easy, but looking forward to what awaits you can be fun!
As you plan how to get to your new location, consider U-Pack®. We provide long-distance moving service to all 50 states, Canada and Puerto Rico. We also offer customizable delivery options, storage solutions and fast transit times. See how much your move from San Diego will cost with a free online quote. Moving from a military base? We can help with that, too!
Fun Facts About San Diego You May Not Know
Think you know everything about San Diego? Even as a local, you may find some of these facts surprising:
- There are more than 250,000 acres of farmland in the city, and San Diego County is the country’s No. 1 avocado producer.
- Famous skateboarders Shaun White and Tony Hawk are San Diego natives.
- President Ronald Reagan was the first driver to cross Coronado Bridge when it opened in 1969.
- Robert Oscar Peterson opened America’s first drive-in restaurant in San Diego. He called it Oscar’s.
- San Diego was also home to the famous Ted Geisel — better known as Dr. Seuss.
- The Star of India — the world’s oldest active-sailing ship — ports in San Diego.
U-Pack San Diego
7075 Carroll Road
San Diego CA, 92121