Moving Companies in Sacramento, CA
Is Sacramento No Longer The Place for You?
As the capital of California, Sacramento is a great place to live. The weather is close to perfect, with year-round temps averaging 50-70 degrees. And because it’s one of the state’s largest metro areas, there are plenty of awesome job opportunities. But plans often change, and people have to move. Is that the case for you? If so, you’ll want a moving company like U-Pack® that can simplify the process.
With our DIY service, you pack and load, and we handle all the driving. This way, you won’t have to worry about navigating I-80 or I-5 in a rental truck. And with a nationwide coverage area, we can move you to just about anywhere in the U.S., Canada or Puerto Rico.
6 Unique Things to Do in Sacramento
Find time to have fun and make memories before you leave. Here are 6 unique things to do that you won’t find anywhere else:
- Walk across Tower Bridge. This historic treasure dates back to 1935 and was used for railroad transportation. Today, it’s a beautiful landmark that people can walk or drive across.
- Tour the end point of the Pony Express at The Pony Express Terminal. It’s now home to the Wells Fargo History Museum, where you can learn about the Gold Rush.
- Take the kids to Fairytale Town to see their favorite nursery rhyme characters brought to life. Children can stroll under Humpty Dumpty’s Bridge, pet Mary’s Little Lambs, see Cinderella’s Coach, and more!
- Pick fresh produce and meat at one of the city’s many farmers’ markets. Sacramento’s nickname is “Farm to Fork Capital” because farmlands surround the area.
- Learn about Sacramento’s rich art history at The Crocker — the oldest art museum in the west. Its most recent addition contains contemporary exhibits that are a must-see.
- Plan a guided tour of the Leland Stanford Mansion. Leland, a co-founder of Stanford University, lived here in the late 1800s. Today, the museum serves as a venue to host foreign dignitaries.
3250 47Th Ave
Sacramento CA, 95824