Moving Companies in Pico Rivera, CA
Saying Farewell to Pico Rivera
A mere 11 miles from downtown Los Angeles, is the close-knit community of Pico Rivera, California. Its smaller population of 63,000 residents makes it an ideal place to lay roots. You enjoy more peace and nature but can access L.A. within minutes. And while living here has been a thrill, you’re seeking new adventures somewhere else! Do you know how you’ll get there? How about using U-Pack®?
We are a self-move service, dedicated to making long-distance moving easy and affordable. It works like this: You pack and load your belongings, and we handle the driving. And with a nationwide network, we provide moving services to all 50 states, Canada and Puerto Rico. Start planning your move with a free online quote!
Leave Town With Lasting Memories
With L.A. right next door, there’s no shortage of fun things to do. Take a break from packing and make memories at:
- Griffith Park. Visit one of the largest urban parks in America. Enjoy walking trails, horseback riding and stunning overlooks of the Los Angeles cityscape.
- Disneyland. Channel your inner child for a day spent at Disneyland! The whole family can meet their favorite characters and ride roller coasters.
- Pacific Park. It’s a little bit of a drive from Pico Rivera, but the view is worth it. Gaze upon the deep blue ocean atop the Pacific Wheel.
- Dodger Stadium. Cheer the Dodgers to victory as you watch the sun set below the Santa Monica Mountain Range.
- Paramount Pictures Studios. Tour the famous Paramount studios to see where many notable films and TV shows have been recorded.
U-Pack Pico Rivera
8001 Telegraph Road
Pico Rivera CA, 90660