Moving Companies in Oakland, CA
How to Move from Oakland with U-Pack
Oakland is a growing metropolitan area in Northern California. More than 425,000 people enjoy beautiful, year-round weather and picturesque views of the San Francisco Bay. International trade, technology and tourism drive the city’s strong economy. And the city is known for its art scene, cultural vibe and exquisite cuisines. Life here offers new adventures every day. But, change is in the air, and you’re moving soon. How will you get to where you’re going?
U-Pack® offers long-distance moving to all 50 states, Canada and Puerto Rico. We’re a DIY service that handles all the driving, so all you have to do is pack and load.
5 Things to Do Before Leaving Oakland
Looking to have some fun before you leave? Here are some ideas:
- Cheer on your hometown NBA champions, the Golden State Warriors, at Oracle Arena. Dress in royal blue and yellow and join thousands of other fans for an epic experience!
- Spend the day at Oakland Zoo. This wildlife sanctuary is home to more than 440 animals and many interactive displays for children.
- History lovers will enjoy touring the USS Potomac — or the “Floating White House.” This vessel served as the official presidential yacht for Franklin Delano Roosevelt.
- Spend the day at Lake Merritt. It’s a giant lake in the middle of downtown that’s perfect for kayaking and enjoying the warm, summer sun.
- Hike through the magnificent redwood forests at Oakland Redwood Regional Park. The park’s 1,830 acres are also home to evergreens, chaparrals and grasslands.
4575 Tidewater Ave
Oakland CA, 94601