Moving Companies in Fontana, CA
Moving from Fontana?
With its picturesque mountains and sunny summers, Fontana has been a great place to call home. But now it’s time to start new adventures somewhere else! And no matter where you’re going, U-Pack® — with its national service area — can help you get there. We have a service center in Fontana that services cities like San Bernardino. As a self-move service, U-Pack provides an affordable and convenient way to move. Get a free online quote to see how much a move from or to Fontana will cost or call 844-362-5303844-594-3077.
Fun Fontana Facts
Did you know Fontana is one of the fastest growing cities in California? It’s also the 19th most populous in the state! Check out these other fun facts, and share them with your new co-workers or neighbors:
- The city is home to the Auto Club Speedway, which hosts popular NASCAR events each year.
- Fontana’s nickname is the “Inland Empire” because of its central location among lakes, mountains, deserts, and Los Angeles.
- Filmmakers used an abandoned steel mill in Fontana to shoot a scene in the movie Terminator 2: Judgment Day.
- In 1948, the Bishop family founded the infamous, worldwide Hells Angels Motorcycle Club.
- Marathoners love running in the Fontana Days Half Marathon. Participants often record their best times with help from the course’s downward slope (dropping 2,125 feet from start to finish).
- Fontana is within an hour and a half (or less) of three major ski destinations: Big Bear, Lake Arrowhead and Mountain High.
10744 Almond Ave
Fontana CA, 92337