Moving Companies in Compton, CA
Moving from Compton, CA
From truck rental to full-service movers, there are a variety of moving companies in Compton. But which one should you use? While renting a truck is usually the cheapest option, it also requires you to do all the work. On the other hand, full-service movers take care of the entire process, but they often charge a premium price.
If you want the best of both worlds — affordable prices without doing all the work — try U-Pack®! You’ll still do some of the work (the packing and loading), but we’ll do the driving. And with a coverage area spanning North America, we provide moves from Compton to almost anywhere in the U.S., Canada or Puerto Rico.
We have a local service center in Compton that services many area cities, including Long Beach.
Five Things to Do Before You Leave
Before leaving sunny California, have some fun! Here are five things to do in or near Compton:
- Spend the day in Los Angeles. Take a selfie with the Hollywood sign and visit the Walk of Fame. Are you a thrill-seeker? See L.A. from 1,000 feet in the air as you slide down the all-glass Skyslide.
- Head to the beach. Drive 40 minutes west to Manhattan Beach. Spend the day gazing at the Pacific waves and basking in the Californian sunshine.
- Visit Disneyland. Even if you’ve been 100 times, go again. There’s nothing like the magic of Disney!
- Tour the Dominguez Rancho Adobe Museum. Learn about California’s history as you stroll through lush gardens and orchards.
- Cheer on the L.A. Dodgers. Grab your game-day snacks and enjoy some Major League Baseball!
405 E Alondra Blvd
Compton CA, 90220