Highlights on moving to Baldwin Park, CA!
Do you love the feel of a smaller city with all the attractions and convenience of a larger city close by? Then you will love Baldwin Park, CA which is located only 20 miles east of Los Angeles in the central San Gabriel Valley region of Los Angeles County. If moving to Baldwin Park is in your plans, you may be interested to know that it has a population of 75,390 and is also only 28 miles north of Anaheim. Baldwin Park’s close proximity to Los Angeles and Anaheim puts residents near many Southern California attractions such as: Hollywood Bowl, Los Angeles Zoo, Aquarium of the Pacific, Paramount Film and TV Studio, Catalina Island, Knott’s Berry Farm, Universal Studios, Disneyland, Warner Bros. Studio and Grauman’s Chinese Theater.
Moving to Baldwin Park – What to expect
- The climate in Baldwin Park. Baldwin Park is known for mild winters and warm to hot summers. The warmest month is August with an average high temperature of 90 degrees. December is the coolest month with an average low temperature of 42 degrees. The average yearly rainfall in Baldwin Park is less than 20 inches with the most occurring in February.
- Getting around in Baldwin Park. Baldwin Park Transit offers residents local fixed route bus service, dial-a-ride and taxi services. These services are available Monday-Friday 6:00am-7:00pm, Saturday 8:00am-5:00pm and Sunday from 9:00am-4:00pm. San Bernardino Metrolink also services Baldwin Park with transportation outside the city.
- Getting an education in Baldwin Park. Colleges in the vicinity of Baldwin Park include: Premier Career College, Pasadena City College and Azusa Pacific University offering a variety of degree options to meet your needs. The Baldwin Park Unified School District serves the city’s public school needs for grades K-12.
- Playing in Baldwin Park. Baldwin Park, CA is a sports lover’s dream destination. Lovers of professional sports can see the following teams in the Los Angeles area: Los Angeles Kings hockey team, Los Angeles Dodgers baseball team, LA Lakers and LA Clippers basketball teams, Los Angeles Galaxy soccer team and the LA Riptide lacrosse team. Nearby Anaheim is the home to NHL’s Anaheim Mighty Ducks and the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim baseball team.
- Eating in Baldwin Park. When it comes time to dine you definitely want to try Baldwin Park’s own Guadalajara Grill. Guadalajara Grill is famous for its nightly mariachi shows, so while you enjoy their authentic Mexican cuisine you’ll be entertained as well! Their menu features: queso fundido, fajitas, steak and lobster, seafood, burritos, enchiladas and even salads. They also offer a buffet Monday-Saturday and a Sunday brunch buffet.
Moving to Baldwin Park, California – New Resident Links
City of Baldwin Park
Election and Voter Information
Baldwin Park Public Works
Baldwin Park Historical Society
Baldwin Park Jobs
Department of Motor Vehicles
Baldwin Park Homes for Sale
Baldwin Park Homes for RentThe service center for Baldwin Park, CA is located in Fontana, CA.
Information about Baldwin Park, CA