Moving Companies in Edmonton, Alberta
Saying Au Revoir to Edmonton
Edmonton is the gateway to Canada’s North and the capital city of the province of Alberta. Known as Canada’s “Festival City,” Edmonton is a rich tapestry of urban culture and stunning natural beauty. Living there has been an unforgettable experience, but you’ve decided to pursue opportunities in a new place. The next step: planning the move.
Whether you’re relocating to another province or moving from Canada to the U.S., U-Pack® is well-equipped handle the job.
We have a vast network of service centers to ensure your belongings arrive safely and efficiently. And as a bonus, you don’t have to drive the truck!
Exceptional Edmonton: 8 Great Facts
It’s hard to narrow down the list of interesting facts about Edmonton, but we gave it a shot. Share these nuggets as icebreakers with people in your new city! Did you know:
- Edmonton can have up to 17 hours of daylight from June to August
- Sky-gazers can spot the Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights) regularly during winter
- Edmonton’s River Valley is 22 times the size of NYC’s Central Park
- The West Edmonton Mall is North America’s largest, spanning the equivalent of 48 city blocks
- Edmonton hosts more than 30 festivals annually, including the internationally-acclaimed Folk, Fringe and Street Performers festivals
- There are no rats in Edmonton, but there are more than 30 species of mosquitoes living in the area
- Elk Island National Park has the second-highest density of hooved mammals (bison, moose, deer, and elk) in the world, behind the Serengeti Plains of Africa
14941-131 Ave Nw
Edmonton AB, T5V1S9