Moving Companies in Calgary, Alberta
Moving from Calgary, Alberta
Nestled in the foothills of the Canadian Rocky Mountains, beautiful Calgary, Alberta offers its residents and visitors a wide range of experiences and excitement. Because of this, Calgary has probably been an unforgettable place to live. But if relocation is in the cards, you’ll find the help you need with U-Pack®.
Our vast coverage area makes long-distance moves from Albera to the U.S. easy! Just pack, load, and unload — and we’ll do the driving!
There’s no shortage of fun things to do in Calgary year-round. If possible, make time to enjoy some of these popular activities before leaving the area:
- Spend some time exploring Prince Island Park, an island setting in the middle of the city. Work up an appetite by walking or biking the tree-lined trails, then take the footbridge across the Bow River to the food stalls of Eau Claire Market. Extend the day by heading over to the nearby Calgary Zoo, home to more than 1,400 animals.
- Step back in time to Calgary’s Wild West at Heritage Park, a 66-acre living-history village. See costumed staff members re-enact the era while checking out a 1860s replica of a fur-trading post, a ranch and a historic village. Ride on a steam-powered locomotive or a horse-drawn wagon, or cruise the reservoir in a paddle-wheeler boat.
- If the timing’s right, attend the world-famous Calgary Stampede. Held every July, it’s the largest rodeo in the world and features all things Wild West.
- Catch the NHL’s Calgary Flames (or a concert if it’s not hockey season) at the Scotiabank Saddledome.
- Soak up some final, unforgettable views of the Calgary and the Canadian Rockies atop the Calgary Tower. This 626-foot structure was once the tallest building in the city, and it also sheltered the Olympic flame in 1988.
235077 Wrangler Dr Se
Calgary AB, T1X0K3