Moving Companies in Kenosha, Wisconsin
How U-Pack works in Kenosha
With views of Lake Michigan’s sparkling waters and downtown’s fascinating culture, Kenosha is Wisconsin’s hidden gem. But though living lakeside has been a lifetime experience, you’re ready for new adventures!
As you plan your long-distance move, let U-Pack® help. We’ve helped millions of families and individuals relocate, and we can help, you too! With our nationwide network, we service most locations in all 50 states, Canada and Puerto Rico. Start the process with a free online quote, or call 844-362-5303844-594-3077.
6 Things to Do in Kenosha Before You Leave
There’s no shortage of fun activities in Kenosha. But before heading out of town, be sure to cross these six activities off your bucket list:
- Tour the Jelly Belly Visitor Center and learn the secret to making Jelly Belly beans. Grab a free bag of the famous candies on your way out.
- Eat breakfast or lunch (or both!) at Franks Diner. Fun fact: Guy Fieri featured this local eatery on his show Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives.
- Climb 72 steps to the top of the Southport Lighthouse for astounding views of Lake Michigan. On clear days, you can see the Chicago skyline.
- Buy a souvenir from Andrea’s to always remember Kenosha. The hand-blown glass Christmas ornaments are a crowd favorite.
- In the summer, head to Simmons Island Beach for a day of swimming, jet skiing, paddle boarding, fishing and sunbathing.
- If you’re moving in the winter, drive to nearby Wilmot Mountain to ski, tube and snowboard.
12020 128Th St
Kenosha WI, 53142