Moving Companies in Lubbock, TX
Moving from Lubbock with U-Pack
Located in the heart of West Texas, Lubbock is only 60 miles east of New Mexico and 120 miles south of Amarillo. It’s probably been a great place to live, but since you’re planning to leave Lubbock, let U-Pack® help!
U-Pack has a vast coverage area that services moves to all 50 U.S. states, Canada and Puerto Rico. So it doesn’t matter where you’re moving — we can help! Learn more about how U-Pack works. Then, get a free moving quote online or by calling one of our helpful moving consultants at 888-570-7422888-570-7422.
Did You Know This About Lubbock?
Whether you’ve lived in Lubbock all your life, or have only been around a few years, there may be things you don’t know about the city. Use these fun facts to brush up on your knowledge and to quiz your new friends about your hometown:
- The town is named after Confederate soldier Thomas S. Lubbock
- It was officially incorporated into Texas on March 16, 1909
- The city is home to Charles Hardin Holley — better known as rock ‘n’ roll legend Buddy Holly
- Lubbock is one of the sunniest cities in the U.S .— it gets an average of 263 days of sunshine each year
- The Lubbock Lake Landmark, part of the Museum of Texas Tech University, is located in the city
- The city is also home to one of the largest stained glass rose windows in the world (see it at the First United Methodist Church)
402 E 14Th St
Lubbock TX, 79403