Thinking of Moving to Casey, TX?
No matter if you’re moving to Casey because of a career change or for a nice change of pace, there is no doubt that Casey can be home for you! Casey is a small, peaceful town with plenty of room for growth. The population is just over 5,500 and growing! Casey is located along the beautiful Lake Lyndon B. Johnson. It is the ideal place to get away from big city traffic and noise. Casey is best known for its captivating fields of bluebonnets and other wildflowers.
Highpoints of Moving to Casey, TX:
The following highpoints are listed to give you a fresh vision of what adventure awaits you in Casey, TX. Moving to Casey will be your simplest move yet!
The service center for Casey, TX is located in Houston, TX.
- Climate- Casey has a very mild climate. The summers are sunny and very warm – perfect for a dip in the lake. The winters are cool but very rarely get below freezing. Precipitation is rare but should be expected in the fall and spring.
- Population- Casey proudly holds a total population of just over 5,500 people. This size is perfect for getting away from the large crowded cities of Austin or San Antonio. The officials of Casey represent their citizens proudly and are trying to help push Casey towards progress. If you are somebody who is looking to build a fresh new home then Casey would like you to know that there is a plethora of open space available for new reality. So jump right in!
- Entertainment- Moving to Casey means that you will have no shortage of exciting things to do! Residents enjoy fishing, boating, and swimming in Lake Lyndon B. Johnson as well as golfing on one of Casey’s many courses. Casey also has wineries and vineyards that are the talk of the town. And if you are craving the big city life, Austin is just over an hour away!
- Economy- Casey, TX ensures that your pocket book can finally have a break. The cost of living is much lower than in surrounding cities because of Casey’s small size. There is no shortage of job opportunities available in Casey. Their slogan says it all “Relax, you’re finally here!”
- Education- Moving to Casey, TX will certainly be a simple transition for your children. They will be attending school in the Llano Independent School District where the teachers willingly put the interests of the students first. The entire public school system consists of two elementary schools, one Jr. High School, and one high school. The superintendent wishes for a school that couples strong academic focus with truly high expectation for every student. Your children will be well taken care of in Casey!
Information about Casey, TX
Casey, TX Moving Resources: