Information and Tips for moving to Trophy Club, TX
Situated within both Denton and Tarrant Counties in Texas sits the city of Trophy Club. Trophy Club is an upscale suburb of Fort Worth, and has often been named as one of the best places to live in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. As of the 2010 U.S. Census, Trophy Club had a population of 8,024, but don’t let the size of Trophy Club fool you. It offers picturesque landscapes, friendly people and great neighborhoods. Continue reading for more hints on moving to Trophy Club, TX.
Trophy Club Weather
- Trophy Club has a humid subtropical climate which means it usually has high temperatures and humidity in the summers and mild winters with very little snow if any at all.
- The average yearly temperature in Trophy Club is a moderate 63 F while the highest temperatures can get into the low-100s in the summers, and the lowest temperatures can dip down into the high-20s in the winters.
- Trophy Club also experiences an average of 33.7 inches of precipitation yearly with the most precipitation occurring in April and May.
Getting an Education in Trophy Club
- Trophy Club is served by the Northwest Independent School District which has a total of 25 schools and serves over 1,400 students.
- Four of Northwest Independent School District schools are located in Trophy Club: two elementary schools, one middle school and one high school.
- There are no private schools located in Trophy Club; however, there are several in neighboring cities that are located within about a 20 minute drive.
Trophy Club’s Transportation
- Driving in Trophy Club is very easy and probably the best way to get around the city. Trophy Club provides several main streets to get around the city. It is connected to Northwest Parkway, a major parkway that leads to other major cities in Texas.
- Trophy Club is also just a short 20 minutes from the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, one of the busiest airports in the country, where you can go to fly almost anywhere.
Dining in Trophy Club
- Trophy Club, located in Texas, is home to some of the best places to find authentic Mexican food or the most delicious Tex-Mex. However, Trophy Club also has a wide variety of restaurants where you can get a number of different types of food as well as some great little local spots.
- A few of the best restaurants in Trophy Club and nearby include: Vinny’s Italian Restaurant, Babe’s Chicken Dinner House, Christina’s Mexican Restaurant, The Classic Cafe, Coal Vines, Sushi Zen Japanese Bistro and Red Dog Right.
Useful Links - Moving to Trophy ClubThe service center for Trophy Club, TX is located in Fort Worth, TX.
Chamber of Commerce
Texas Driver License
Information about Trophy Club, TX