Moving Companies in Eugene, Oregon
Moving from Eugene
Eugene, Oregon is notable for its beautiful natural environment, its abundance of recreational activities and its thriving art scene. The city is home to several higher learning institutions like the University of Oregon, Northwest Christian University and Lane Community College.
But if you’re moving someplace new, U-Pack® is a perfect solution. We provide long-distance moves from the area through our Eugene service center. And with nationwide coverage to all 50 states, Canada and Puerto Rico, we can get you wherever you’re going.
Take a packing break and check out some of these activities:
- Spend your Saturdays at the Saturday Market, the oldest open-air crafts market in the U.S. This market operates in a “the maker is the seller” way, which means you can buy crafts straight from the craftsman. Shop, eat and enjoy the fun!
- Eugene is a diverse community, with a flourishing arts scene. You can enjoy the symphony year-round or hear local musical artists play.
- For a night on the town, visit the Hult Center for Performing Arts where the resident companies include the Eugene Opera, Eugene Ballet Company and Eugene Concert Choir.
- Eugene is the second-largest city in the state, so there are many opportunities for shopping, spas, dining out, and other activities.
- Go Ducks! Eugene is home to the University of Oregon. You can enjoy walking around campus or cheer on the team at a sporting event.
3030 W 7Th Pl
Eugene OR, 97402